Psychological factors is one of the causes of erection problems in men. It accounts for 10% to 20% cases of erectile dysfunction in men. This kind of condition is known as psychogenic ED. Well, it is understandable if erection is hard to come for you and you can’t “get busy” while experiencing any of these below.
Then you should know there is PROBABLY nothing wrong with you medically if your failure to have an erection happens when or if...
1. You have had a bad day or too stressed
2. You are depressed
3. You have anxiety problems
4. You are having problems in your Relationship, especially trust issues, dissatisfaction or anger-This could dampen your sexual desires.
5. You have a bad mental state- This could cause hindrance to the signals from the brain to start the required biological events necessary for an erection.
6. You don’t have problem getting an erection during sleep or with masturbation. A healthy guy will have 3 to 5 erections through the night.
7. You already have the fear that comes with being aware that erectile dysfunction is a possible side effect of your drugs-such as antidepressants, anti-hypertensive, finasteride (prostate drug) and Propecia (baldness neutralizer).
8. You are not excited about sex simply because you have sexual choices, fantasies or preferences, which you are too embarrassment to tell your partner about.
Yeah, and I also read that 74% of men with ED are too embarrassment to discuss it with their doctors. But for your sake and that of your partner, if you don’t think your ED issue is psychological, you should visit a doctor. ED drugs may not work for a case like yours as well.
This is nothing to be ashamed of. ED affects between 15 and 30 million American men. In fact, from a semantic analysis of an Erectile Dysfunction forum, guys between the age of 19-24 suffer more from erection problems. You just happen to be one of them.